Raw Blueberry Fudge
This Raw Blueberry Fudge recipe is seriously evil. Don’t try and put up a fight. Just go with it…. Once again, another recipe that’s ridiculously simple, super delish, and pretty well idiot proof.
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut (not the stuff with a heap of added sugar and preservatives)
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¾ cup of blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 100g of cacao butter (melted)
- Blend up the cashews and desiccated coconut on low/medium speed, until they become nice and smooooooooth.
- Add the honey, blueberries, and vanilla extract. Blend until there are no chunky bits of blueberries left.
- Add the coconut oil, and blend briefly on low to mix it through evenly.
- Add the melted cacao butter, and blend briefly on low to mix it through evenly.
- Tip the mixture into a small square pan which has been lined with plastic wrap, and the put in the freezer for an hour to set.
- Once set, turn upside down, peel off the plastic wrap, and slice.
- The finished product should be kept in the freezer or fridge.
- To make a second “white chocolate” layer, do everything above again, but without the berries.
- Pour on top of the blueberry layer once it has set a bit
- Freeze for an hour
- Carbohydrates – 17.3%
- Fat – 77.6%
- Protein – 4.7%
- Calories per serve – 126 (based on 20 serves per recipe)
- Total calories if you choose to eat the whole thing like a cake with a knife and fork – 2,520 (not recommended!)