Turmeric Cauliflower Flatbread
Those who know me know my favorite recipes are super simple, only have a few ingredients, and are idiot proof. If they tick those 3 boxes, they’re in my arsenal.
I don’t need to go on about the potential health effects of gluten. You’ve heard it all before, but you may still have trouble reducing gluten, and in particular, coming off of bread. Bread is convenient, its super simple, and it’s idiot proof. I love it as well!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Blitz your cauli in a food processor to form a texture like cous cous. You will need to do it in a couple of batches
- Mix all ingredients to a even consistency
- Empty onto the standard sized baking tray and smooth out
- Bake for 30 minutes or until nice and brown
- Let it cool, then remove from tray, and cut into 8 squares
- Fill it with your favorite noms, and devour!
- Stores in the fridge for 1 week