Tribal Moon Cacao is 100% Pure Peruvian Ceremonial Grade Cacao, lovingly prepared with intention and gratitude to assist all who share in its magic. Certified organic, fair trade and ethically sourced, nothing added, never chemically or temperature altered… very powerful. 100% Cold Pressed Organic Cacao Beans, nothing more, nothing less. It is the highest quality Ceremonial Grade Cacao you will find.
This is the perfect coffee substitute, with no nasty come down. Packed full of antioxidants, Magnesium, and Iron. This has been my daily wake up recipe for well over a year now.
- 40g raw cacao
- a few shakes of cinnamon
- a little shake of ground ginger
- a few shakes of nutmeg
- a few shakes of allspice
- 2 cloves
- a tiny shake of cayenne powder
- a pinch sea salt
- 2 cups almond milk (homemade is delicious) or milklab macadamia milk. Use whatever you like.
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, raw honey, or equivalent erythritol or monk fruit
- (Optional 1 scoop of collagen and 1 heaped teaspoon of Maca powder)
Heat up the milk in a saucepan, and add the dry ingredients. Or you can add half boiling water and half milk. Whisk it all together.
You can use a blender to make it super creamy and frothy too!
To get more information about Ceremonial Grade Cacao, Contact Integrative Medicine Adelaide.