Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
These fat bombs are an awesome treat for those following a ketogenic style diet..
Serves: 45-50 fat bombs or 1 really really really MASSIVE one!
- 1⁄2 cup organic virgin coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter (with less than 5 grams of sugar)
- 2-3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-4 tablespoons Maple Syrup, or Rice Malt, or Coconut sugar (or sweetened to taste)
- Splash of vanilla extract (optional)
- In a large frypan over low heat, melt coconut oil and peanut butter.
- Stir in cocoa powder.
- Stir in sweetener.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract if you’re using it.
- Pour into a spouted cup to make pouring easier.
- Pour mixture into silicone molds (each mold should hold 1 tablespoon of mixture)
- Freeze or refrigerate until set.
- Remove from molds and store in the fridge in an air tight container.
- Eat one fat bomb to curb the appetite or satisfy your sweet tooth (unless you made 1 single massive fat bomb, then just have a nibble)